Search This Blog

Monday, February 27, 2012

Bottom of the Feet Blend

Bottom of the Feet Blend

Every day, I put essential oils on the bottom of my feet. Click here to find out why! I use different blends for different reasons. Today I used 1 drop of patchouli, 3 drops of grapefruit, 1 drop of basil and 2 drops of cinnamon. Do not be afraid of the patchouli! Even those who grew up in the 70's and are adamantly opposed to patchouli, like the scent when I blend it with a citrus oil such as grapefruit. Try different blends to find what you like. This blend is a mood elevator. It will help with stress, depression, anxiety, headaches, athletes foot or fungal infections. It will help increase your circulation and work to rid your body of toxins. This blend will help you focus and will protect you against germs and bacteria. And most importantly...you and your shoes will smell amazing all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment