Search This Blog

Monday, February 6, 2012

Peppermint and Ginger Tea

Ginger and Peppermint Tea
I like mine a bit strong and I love the aroma so feel free to start with less oil if that's what you prefer.
I drop 1 drop of ginger and 2 drops of peppermint essential oil in the bottom of a mug, then I add hot water and tea bag. I use a plain green tea.
Be sure to take a moment and breath in the steam and the oils. It's a great way to get them into your system quickly and begin the detox,
but it will also calm your body and let your mind know it's going to be a good few minutes!This tea is a great way to detox. Ginger has warming and soothing properties which help with digestion, sinus trouble, achy muscles and just clearing out the gunk.
Peppermint is also great for digestion, sinus problems, and sore and achy muscles. These oils together are great for so many things. I drink this tea daily. Try it
and let me know what you think!

And of course visit HealthyByBalance.com for more recipes and ideas and to order your essential oils.

No comments:

Post a Comment