Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2012

A New Season

So spring is here. Maybe not officially, but it's here. There are a few things I like to do at each season change. To prepare for spring, I like to do a neti pot and some ear candling to give my sinuses a fighting chance and just to do a little spring cleaning in there...you know what I mean. I also like to make a plan (I love a good plan!) for the essential oil products I'm going to need. So I thought this year, I would share that with you. Next week will be my prep for spring week and I will keep you posted on everything I'm doing. Hopefully you will come out of this with some good ideas for things that work for you. I would love to hear from you. Tell me what you would like to make or problems you may need help with. We can prepare for spring together!

No comments:

Post a Comment