Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Welcome to my Spring Cleaning...body and home!

I believe that season changes are important to acknowledge. Nature does, and I've learned that mother nature is a very good teacher and role model. So as nature is busy with all of her beautiful changes, I'm sure you've noticed, your body follows suit. I like to honor those changes by taking time to do my "Spring Cleaning". Don't worry, I'm not talking about closets and spare rooms. I like to take a minute to re-evaluate what I'm doing for my body and home and loved ones, and then make changes where necessary. It's also a great time to clean out all of the unnecessary clutter (body, home, life, whatever!). And for the fun part...it's when I take time to find new products to make and to stock up on my old favorites! I've thought a lot about how to present this to you, and I think I will just go head to toe.


No comments:

Post a Comment