Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A Quick Hair Mask

I do this about once a week, but I tend to have very dry hair. Let your hair decide how often this needs to happen. Take about a 1/4 of a cup of olive oil (this really depends on how long your hair is and how much you want to use. If you make too much just save if for the next time.) Add 2-3 drops each of rosemary, lavender and tea tree.(more if you use more olive oil) If you put this in a container with a lid, you can just put the top on and shake well. (I keep a lot of glass jars around.) If you do a big batch, let if sit for a while to really blend. If you've done a small batch, you're ready to go. Just work into your hair as much as you like. I really coat it well. I also leave it on overnight or sometimes during the day. I just put my hair up and it looks wet. But I work from home, so I can get away with that. Leave it on for at least an hour if you can and then wash your hair as you normally would.

Now for the really quick version...just rub a few drops of the rosemary, tea tree and lavender into the roots of your hair, then coat your hair with olive oil. Don't over think this stuff...really!

No comments:

Post a Comment